So far, so good.
We changed times today with The Drive and the final hour of Sean Hannity’s show. His “final hour free for all” is moved to 6:00pm so we can do The Drive between 4:00 and 6:00.
Why the move? Simple math: About half the adults in Columbia turn off the radio at or near six o’clock.
No pitchforks and torches at the station today, but we’ll see what tomorrow holds.
Our monthly Politics Roundtable was spiced up by the return of Judge Chris Kelly, who was canoeing in Colorado in July. The discussion was spirited, but all five of us (counting me and Justin) agreed that the federal government is sticking its nose too far into our collective business.
That’s what I love about Missouri: Even the Democrats are conservative when it comes to liberty.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• DIA outsources a record $1 billion+ on intelligence work
• Planned Parenthood files suit for injunction against new Missouri law (How dare we insist that abortion clinics meet the same standards as ambulatory surgery centers!)
• Senate Minority Leader Coleman endorses Harris for A.G.
• Enrollment on the rise at area colleges
• MU finds gold in slippage