The heat continues: Heat indices hovered between 102 and 107 during the show today, so I really appreciated our guests who trekked through the inferno to get to the Eagle studio compound this afternoon.
Penny Smith of C & S Business Services shared with us the questions that should be asked when considering an employment service — questions that apply for employers and workers.
Then Jason Rosenbaum, the political reporter for the Columbia Daily Tribune (and big Third Eye Blind fan), talked about the latest in mid-Missouri politics. His Politics Blog is an excellent source of breaking news on local and regional politics, which is why it’s so often cited by pundits elsewhere in the blogosphere.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• Revealed: The origin of New York’s dirty bomb threat
• Columbia advisers like low-budget roof for City Hall
• Parkade, CPS on No Child Left Behind list
• Roger Wilson makes Jeff Harris endorsement official
• Two new suspected FMD outbreaks — outside current ‘hot zone’