Drew the Producer joined the show this afternoon as Justin the Alferman had tickets to the Royals game in K.C. Justin must have lost the bet, whatever it was.
We talked briefly about Drew’s trip to Europe — too briefly, now that I think about it. But we tried to squeeze in as many callers as we could, and we had a few who wanted to continue yesterday’s discussion of the proposed MU name change.
The Democratic presidential debate tomorrow night was on the menu, too. It strikes me as flat-out bizarre that Hillary, Obama, Edwards, et al, attach more stigma to appearing on the Fox News Channel than they do to having their debate on the gay television network, Logo.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• Army disputes MU alum’s war claims
• Controversy brewing over Columbia Park’s beer policy
• Heat uncomfortable for students, but not necessarily dangerous
• Judge strikes down midwifery statute
• Confused? MU name change could help