It was a disturbing show today, but only because the news out of Los Angeles early this week was so disturbing. The archdiocese of Los Angeles announced a $660 million settlement to 508 victims of pedophile priests, which settles 15 pending lawsuits stemming from abuse dating back to the 1940s.
William H. Kennedy is the author of Lucifer’s Lodge: Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Roman Catholic Church. Sadly, the abuse in Los Angeles is not isolated; Bill gave documented examples from Boston, Chicago, Toledo, and Ireland.
Most distressing is that the cover-up of the pedophile priest scandals appears to be coming from the highest levels of the Vatican.
The Eagle 93.9 Intelligence Briefing:
• Jersey City woman finds missile launcher in yard
• Google ready to bid billions in US wireless auction
• Asian parasite killing Western bees: Scientist
• Protests help kill bioweapons lab in Columbia
• Margaret Donnelly to challenge Harris for Attorney General