Not a real billboard
In the second hour tonight, I tried something different: We were joined by Keith Johnson of New England Anomalies Research, a paranormal investigator based in Rhode Island. He talked about what’s involved in a paranormal investigation, shared some of his more harrowing moments, and we listened to a couple of EVPs (which you’ll find at the NEAR website).
Today’s Daily Intelligence Briefing:
– Charges sought against Rumsfeld, Gonzales
– Israel accused of ‘state terrorism’ at U.N.
– Deputy Defense Minister: Israel may be forced to attack Iran
– USS Boxer Strike Group enters Persian Gulf
– Khamenei calls U.S. election a victory for Iran
– New al-Qaida tape says 12,000 fighters activated
– Brits tracking 30 terror plots
– Government still trying to dismiss NSA lawsuit
– ‘Aliens could attack at any time’ warns former UK military official