It’s all over but the plotting: Democrats take back the House and probably the Senate. Here at home, Republican Ed Robb managed to hold on to his seat in Missouri’s 24th District in a county that went heavy for Democrats.
Was it dissatisfaction with the Republican-controlled government over the last six years, or scandals, or Iraq, or something else?
The Daily Intelligence Briefing:
– Military wing of Hamas calls for attacks on US targets
– Jihadists tune in to History Channel for counter-terrorism intelligence
– Jordan slams ‘horrible massacre’ in Gaza
– Bombs rattle Mexico
– Superbug brought back from Iraq by wounded soldiers
– DHS officials ponder effects of foot-in-mouth outbreak
– Suspicious package detonated at U. of Oklahoma