Tool of the barbecue trade
Championship barbecue was on the menu tonight. The winners of the Brain Injury Association’s Barbecue Contest Saturday, Steve and Jay Curry of Team Q, talked about what it takes to create world class barbecue.
Aimee Olmstead, coordinator of the contest, said $2,200 was raised for the association’s scholarship fund.
Rod Chapel, Director of the Missouri Department of Labor, and Katharine Barondeau, Director of the Division of Employment Security, joined us to talk about some good news for employers in Missouri, and some new programs for employers and employees to make it easier to access to state services.
The Daily Intelligence Briefing:
– Tularemia detected in Saint Louis
– The North Korean nuclear gambit
– Flashback (2003): ‘North Korean missile warhead found in Alaska’
– UN says 30 states could soon have nuclear weapons
– Scientists create element 118
– Shiite vs. Sunni violence turns into open warfare
– Iraq and Iran to strengthen security and intelligence ties
– Pentagon to military: Mandatory anthrax vaccinations to resume
– French UNIFIL commanders say they will shoot at Israeli planes